General

General

Categories

1. Hi. You keep deleting my comments automatically, I guess it’s because they’re written in hebrew. I suggest you fix that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is it somehow possible to not publish my review to my Facebook profile but to my Facebook site?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It appears that my Amazon Prime filter under Services on my Pro account is no longer showing me just the free streaming options! It appears it is also showing paid options which is a bummer. Pretty sure it’s a bug. Mind looking into it for us?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It's best to show the actual number of times I have watched a movie if I have seen it more than ten times. Right now, a movie with more than 10 watches just gives me a "!" sign instead of the actual number. It's a good way to keep track of movies and I thought that that was the point of this website.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I’m really enjoying using this app and I’m new to the platform. So it’s worrying me that I always get the same type of click bait / phishing type of advert that claims I’ve won an iPhone cause I’m the 1000th customer. Please fix this, if I’m investing time and putting my info into this app, I need to be assured that data isn’t completely being ransomed to anybody. I’m not ignorant I know cause it’s free we can expect adverts but click bait spam ads, really ??

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Move the watch/watched and add to watchlist button to movie page, not inside plus button. Hitting plus button every time is annoying.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Not a big deal, I just got the "Please validate your new Letterboxd..." email twice.

Thanks, looks great so far!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Mike Harding responded

Thanks Patrick,
    At the moment if you re-visit the site but haven’t validated your email yet it will re-send the validation email. This was intended for the case where maybe someone had lost the email etc… but a lot of people have been getting multiple emails so we need to change the way this works. Potentially we may just change it to show a message on the site when revisiting if you haven’t validated yet.

9. I've submitted this problem before (and it's been fixed before) but once again I'm getting the problem where when I go to add a note to an item on a list I am creating the entire webpage will appear inside the 'add note' box.

Also, after I (temporarily) take care of this problem, whenever I add a new item to the list, it gets added twice.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve been unable to reproduce this issue in testing, which is frustrating. If you’re able to, could you please record a browsing session in which it happens using an app like Charles Proxy (charlesproxy.com) and send us the .chls file.

Charles records all the traffic between your browser and our servers, so will help us isolate what’s going on. It’s written by Letterboxd co-founder Karl von Randow (see our team page under About).

10. I'm sorry but I can't find anywhere else to post this.

I added the following to TMDB

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/362360-one-pair-of-eyes

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/362361-marty-feldman-what-do-i-spy-with-my-little-eye

On the 3rd of this month (5 days ago)

And this

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/362122-the-cellar-and-the-almond-tree

On the 30th of last month, which is now a week ago.

None of these have materialised on Letterboxd as yet.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The periodic "Rushes" email is long enough that gmail clips it and you have to open it in its own tab to see the whole thing. I suspect a significant portion of your users are on gmail so it wouldn't hurt to keep the email within their limits.

Also, the rushes email shows "recent" reviews from my friends. But my friends seldom write reviews so it shows me the same three reviews from my same three friends every single week. I'd prefer you just say "your friends haven't posted any reviews lately" than have to see those again.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You need to be out of edit mode to add a new movie to your favorites.

So instead of:
    edit > remove > add > reorder > save
    it's:
    edit > remove > save > add > edit > reorder > save

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Just like it's great to be able to dim films that you've watched instead of fully excluding them from a list or view, it would be great if we could similarly dim films currently on our watchlist. Alternately, highlight them with a light blue overlay/drop shadow to indicate that.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In the cast section of a movie it would be good if it showed the actor or actresses name plus the name of their character in the film and also their headshot.

A couple of times now I've found that it's easier to use another app or the web to find who the character/actor was then come back to letterboxd.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re thinking about how to bring character images to the web as an option. Character names are there if you hover over the actor.

Character names will be in the next release of the iPhone app too, and are already in Android.

1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?