I suggest you ...

Android app

Since there is an App on Itunes, I think it would be a great idea to make one for Android. Not everyone has an Iphone, I simply prefer Androids. I love the interface which you displayed on the preview on the website, I hope this goes through soon!

748 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately half the stuff is greyed out and unclickable so still using the online version.

• Osnan AcunOsnan Acun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now i use your android app. I know that this is a new app and you're improving the app. But i have a big problem with the app. I cant use diary function. How can you make a mistake like that. The diary is one of the most important thing about the letterboxd. Without this function your app is very useless. I will wait for a improvement and i wont delete the app. But dont push your luck. No one is indispensable.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Haha. Patience. It will by the end of the month. I do look forward to it being a bit buggy, though. :/

• Matthew BuchananAdminMatthew Buchanan (Admin, Letterboxd) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Anonymous We haven’t abandoned anything. We’re a small team working on this whenever we can, and we’ve just sent v0.5 of the Android app to our testers. If there are no glaring issues, this will be our first public release.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only feature i have been asking for, and its years too late. I dont use letterboxd anymore since there is no app. Man up and admit you have abandoned the android app or release a beta for us who wants to try it out! Give us an update please!! Holy f*ck!

• MarthaMartha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The year is halfway through and still no news or sign of the android app. Please respond :(

• FeyLilyFeyLily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What seems to be the status on this?
        When we may expect the app in the Play Store?

• CamilaCamila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STILL no android app? It's the only thing stopping me from using letterboxd, and it feels like I've been waiting for over a year for that. Please update!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base