I suggest you ...

Filter watchlist with multiple services at once

Right now I have Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Netflix. From my settings page, I want to be able to check off which services I have access to. Then I want to be able to filter my watchlist by all available services. Additionally, it would be helpful to display on which services a film is available on an individual film's page. This would help tremendously in figuring out which films I need to buy or rent vs which ones I can access from a streaming service.

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Elliott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminMatthew Buchanan (Admin, Letterboxd) responded  · 

We’ll consider multiple filters at once. You can click the “More Services” link on a film’s page to open a panel that lists all the services the film is on according to GoWatchIt.com.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second Ebony's comment. Please institute multiple filters at once as well as a "My Services" button, which we can update in our settings. Also please add Tubi TV as a filter option. (It's included by gowatchit.)

• Ebony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

being able to define which services I have and filtering all at once would be amaze!

• Daxson Hale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding my thought here. Pro users being able to tick off all their own subscriptions in their settings might be a nice way to do it so you can just select one button like "My subscriptions" in the "Services" drop-down.

• Francesco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be nice to be able to select multiple services (eg. Amazon and netflix) to avoid going back and forth,

• Brendan Sweeney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current interface forces me to go through each service I'm interested in.

Your solution requires me to go through each movie I'm interested in.

What I'd really like is a list that shows the intersect of each movie I'm interested in, and each service I'm interested in, instead of forcing pro users to look through 10-20 lists.

• Brendan Sweeney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this functionality. It's the main feature I wanted when upgrading to pro, and learning that I need to cross reference multiple views of the list, cycling through different providers to get basic availability information is very disappointing.

Ideally, this feature would be given more prominence. Instead of just filtering, it would be great if it could highlight, badge and sort movies. It would be awesome if I could pull up my watchlist and quickly see what was available to watch on the services I've selected. Maybe color borders to indicate if a movie is newly available, or slated to be removed soon (if that information is available), with a badge in the corner indicating which of the services I've selected to include.

• Elliott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are correct, it is being blocked by a browser extension. My mistake.

• Elliott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see a "more services" link, even when I try to CTRL+F find the text on the page. I do not believe this link is on the page. That said, with due respect, I would argue that a link that can't be easily found is in a bad place. I guess I expected to see some kind of services icons or links on a film page's right-hand navigation (along with "Seen this film?") or on the left somewhere by the film poster. As of right now I don't see it at all. Please excuse my inattentiveness if it's actually there.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base