I suggest you ...

Tag Sorting/Filtering

It would be nice if I could go to Tags, select a tag, and sort the resulting list of films based on the dates I logged them in my diary. Since the tags are on the log entries and not on the films themselves, it seems like this should be something that is allowed.

Another idea would be to allow more robust filtering on the diary (and on other lists), maybe filter by tags you've created?

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Scott M shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dace Čaure commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to elaborate on this, as this is something I've found lacking since day one. (And I feel like the original poster is talking about the same problem I'm having.)

I tag my diary entries by the place I've seen them at. I would like to be able to sort my tags by year - to see, for example, how many films I've seen in cinemas in 2019 or how many films I've seen on Netflix in 2018, etc.

I also tag my entries by year (because the LB counter does not count rewatches in the same year), so maybe, if the first option isn't possible, I could select two tags at the same time - for example, all the films I've tagged with "cinema" and "2019". As I understand, you're working on some sort of tag bulk-editing already, so maybe this will become possible with time.

• Funky1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That option isn't sufficient though. would love it to filter like any other option, you can even filter diary by actor/director but not by tag?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base