I suggest you ...

fahgeddabouddit

I find no value here. The last thing that interests me is reading other people's opinions of films. In general the online reaction times are too slow, the dark backgrounds make things hard to read, the interface fails to work well on my tablet, and I'm outta here.

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Pedro Miguel A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

well, to be honest this is a random and ridiculous post... this is not a place for opinions, but for ideias. if everyone that gives up a site would do this... there would be so much spam. It´s simple : dont like it, dont use it. personally, this site has, by far, the best design/layout by sites related to films, and the opinions are simple and straight to the point.

• Corin edwards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ummm... That's a pretty extreme opinion. I like reading other people's opinions of films, and I find reading white text on a dark background is perfectly comfortable on my tablet. It's nice because it evokes the feeling of a cinema bathed in the artificial light of a projector.

I guess other opinions are available, but either way I think abandoning the entire site may be a little over the top.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base