I suggest you ...

MULTIPLE REVIEWS

When you pull up a movie and the box pops up for the review and rating. If you already have reviewed it, it should have some way of showing up that it has already been reviewed by you so you not duplicate your work and have the same review multiple times on the same movie.
For example, DIRTY HARRY. I did not know I reviewed it so I posted my review and now there are two of the exact review on it.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

On a film page, the panel on the right reflects if you have previously logged the film. The language also changes slightly, allowing you to add a review to an existing log/diary entry. We do not show the existence of previous reviews in the "Add a Film” modal popup, so perhaps this is an area we need to address.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Scott Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I encountered this yesterday. On page /user/films/diary it will display the review icon only if a review is present for that specific viewing. If the review was created using the "review or log again" link on the /film/title page, it creates a new activity under /user/film/title/1 and so on.

Perhaps the solution is to:
    1) designate/flag a review as the definitive review if multiple reviews across multiple activites, then display the definitive review at the top result of the film's activity page. similar to the way Stack Overflow allows for Best Answer.
    2) display the review indicator on the film and diary page if a review exists for the film among any of the activities.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base