I suggest you ...

Random Movie Generator

There should be a random movie generator, somewhat similar to Flickchart, where you can have random popular or highly regarded films that pop up. When you mark one as seen then it disappears and a new movie pops up to take its place. This would make it a lot easier and faster to add as many movies as possible.

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Corey Atad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm sure i'm not alone when i say i've seen hundreds of film, maybe thousands? It's hard to remember all the ones i've seen.

I think there should be a button to click that loads up 20 random film titles on a page. With this you could see if you recognize any, have heard of any, add some to your watchlist, and most importantly, find films you've already seen but forgot about.

A simple 'reshuffle' button next to the page could be clicked to load up another 20 films at random if there are none that spark your interest!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think a great thing to have on this site would be the ability to have a randomly generated list of films. That way you could rate them, put them on a watched or unwatched list, and not have to separately type in every film.

Also, it would be nice to have integration with other websites (IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, iCheckMovies, Flickchart), which could create a database of films you haven't added yet that you can draw from.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base