(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pablo Massa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kia Ora. Massive fan of letterboxd. Its been a real help to me finding new films and logging what ive seen. Having such a great time here. Im a fellow kiwi. I was trying to find films from NZ, im on a obsessive run with kiwi cinema right now. Ive found some really helpful lists but id would be cool to be able to see all films made in Aotearoa.

Much aroha and keep up the awesome work. I love this website

Ben

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to add an option to browse people in your area/country? Or make a feature that allows you to browse and connect with people based on similar taste and favourite movies.

Also, maybe create an option/filter so you can also browse between non-popular people? I find it a bit unfair that only the popular people are featured in the 'people' list :).

• Quintin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be amazing! Letterbox is all about finding films and film lovers. Would be awesome if you can use this to connect with fellow film lovers in your area!

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great! I'd love to be able to find (and potentially meet up with) other Letterboxd users in my area.

• Brandon Hernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Next to our avatar we have our location. Maybe being able to click on the location to find other users in the same town? And maybe sorted descending by most followers.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base