I suggest you ...

XBMC Plugin

I'd love for letterboxd to have an xbmc plugin (www.xbmc.org) which would allow to import your movie collection as well as collect seen/unseen data automatically. The option to rate a movie aftter watching it could be added too! Take a look at www.trakt.tv they have such a plugin and i think it would be awesome if letterboxd had something similar! Thanks
PS I`m typing this from my couch, in font of my win7/xbmc htpc powered home theater ;)

261 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michiel Van de VeireMichiel Van de Veire shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KingkearneyKingkearney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Creating a kodi (xbmc) plugin for this site is a great idea, it will bring in a lot of new users and there for a lot of Internet traffic. Maybe that's why they haven't created the plugin, not sure if they can handle it.
        This app would turn a lot of users into premium members.

• bitcoineerbitcoineer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! This would be great! I've already spent a couple hours marking every single movie I've watched in the past on letterboxd (don't regret it - letterboxd is awesome!) but doing this again in KODI feels daunting .. hope we'll see some kind of plugin in the future!

• Alan OleskiAlan Oleski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two year old suggestion and still not available. :(
        This feature alone would make me a Pro user.

• PalmerPalmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fully agree, this is the most critical feature / add-on, we need. I have no idea how some people add 1,000+ movies manually over the GUI. This add-on to XBMC could make this easy at the click of a button!!! Thanks for considering!

Feedback and Knowledge Base