I suggest you ...

XBMC Plugin

I'd love for letterboxd to have an xbmc plugin (www.xbmc.org) which would allow to import your movie collection as well as collect seen/unseen data automatically. The option to rate a movie aftter watching it could be added too! Take a look at www.trakt.tv they have such a plugin and i think it would be awesome if letterboxd had something similar! Thanks
PS I`m typing this from my couch, in font of my win7/xbmc htpc powered home theater ;)

273 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Michiel Van de Veire shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Matt Henderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After groups / location / messaging this would be my next top priority. Would make it much more convenient to use the site since most of my movie watching occurs in Kodi or Emby, and it's so easy to sync to Trakt.tv. Similar functionality would bring me back to Letterboxd much more frequently.

• Kingkearney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Creating a kodi (xbmc) plugin for this site is a great idea, it will bring in a lot of new users and there for a lot of Internet traffic. Maybe that's why they haven't created the plugin, not sure if they can handle it.
    This app would turn a lot of users into premium members.

• bitcoineer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! This would be great! I've already spent a couple hours marking every single movie I've watched in the past on letterboxd (don't regret it - letterboxd is awesome!) but doing this again in KODI feels daunting .. hope we'll see some kind of plugin in the future!

• Alan Oleski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two year old suggestion and still not available. :(
    This feature alone would make me a Pro user.

• Palmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fully agree, this is the most critical feature / add-on, we need. I have no idea how some people add 1,000+ movies manually over the GUI. This add-on to XBMC could make this easy at the click of a button!!! Thanks for considering!

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base