I suggest you ...

Toggle between "Grid View" and "List View" for pages other than Lists

I would like to be able to view the Watchlist as text as opposed to just the current movie posters.

While this problem could also be solved by the "Export Our Data to a Standard File Format" suggestion, I think this would nonetheless still be a nice addition to the Watchlist feature.

38 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
higginst shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is as apposed to the paneling way they are currently presented. This can also be useful so an option of either would be nice. Having a list makes it easier to compare as there is only one metric so the data should be arranged in only one dimension.

• Ebony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure if this is specific to mobile or desktop but my vote is for the *mobile app*. Tiny poster grid sometimes impossible to read film title from the poster image.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great to have the "list view" option on lists also available for my watched films page... I find a grid of tiny posters really hard to look at.

• BetterBox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An option for a minimalist name-of-movie-only view of my films list with no box art. Reading large lists is currently cumbersome and and slow. A simple list view would be much easier and more efficient. I have been looking for a site with this basic and, I feel, necessary feature, and I will switch to that site once I find it.

• Karl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The diary view is fantastic. Based on your comment, it appears that you planned to make a toggle for this over 2 years ago. Is this still in the works? I for one would really appreciate it being included, and feel it would dramatically improve the usefulness of the "watched films" tab.

• Anju commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why this feature is still not available? Table view is really needed for other pages too.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base