I suggest you ...

Create an empty placeholder for lists

I would like to be able to add an empty placeholder to mark a division in a list. Better yet, this placeholder should contain editable text, and I should be able to place multiples in a list, with unique text in each one.

Why? When you create a list like <a href="http://letterboxd.com/lise/list/best-samurai-films-recommendations-needed/">Best Samurai Films - recommendations needed</a> you may want to move the films you've seen to the top of the list. You want to divide those you've seen from the others. I had to use Yojimbo as the marker. But a blank black placeholder in which I could have typed: "Films I've seen to the left" or "end of films I've seen" would be great.

On other popular use for it: A list about remakes or directors' best works. Placeholders can always be used in between sets of film thumbnails to indicate a stop. In this case they could even be left blank. Three film thumbnails - placeholder - four film thumbnails - placeholder and now you've got an easily read list of two directors' best works.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lise shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google