I suggest you ...

Respond to my feedback before my Pro membership expires

Two and a half months ago I submitted feedback that has since accrued 45 votes of support, but I have not heard anything in response. Meanwhile, my Pro membership expires in nine days. None of the perks that come with that membership have been of any real value to me; I purchased it merely as way to donate a gratuity to the website. Without any response to my feedback, however, I do not wish to renew my membership. I've been pretty startled by the lack of response, frankly.

If you need a link: http://feedback.letterboxd.com/forums/136771-general/suggestions/31000195-add-the-new-twin-peaks-2017-as-a-limited-series

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Cormac shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its honestly a real shame that there is no option to contribute to the site by paying a one off lifetime membership fee, Some people absolutely detest the idea of annual fees and would rather pay a high(er) one off fee for a lifetime membership.

• Cormac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for the response, Matthew. I've looked at the stats page a couple times; I've tagged my lists so they can appear there. It's nice. I like it. But it has not proved a necessity by any means. I won't notice if it's gone. My activity isn't so voluminous that it needs to be filtered, and I have no cause to clone lists. I of course don't regret my donation, though, because I've enjoyed the website's basic functions.

As for the mini-series, I know that Letterboxd has been able to retain them when TMDb deletes them. We've been through this before.

• AdminMatthew Buchanan (CEO / Founder, Letterboxd) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pro accounts provide detailed annual and all-time stats along with other privileges such as the ability to filter activity and to clone lists. Patron level adds additional perks including profile and list backdrop images. Unsure what you mean by no tangible benefits. We greatly appreciate the support of everyone who gives it.

• Kyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I just purchased pro. But there really isn't any feature that I bought. It was just a gratuity to the website for the good idea.

There should be some tangible benefits to being a pro that continues to pay off.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base