I suggest you ...

Reorder films logged on the same day

On the same day, I might watch film x and then film y, in that order. However, if I log film y first, the order in my diary will have them as y and then x, even though I watched x first. I think it would be a convenient feature to be able to reorganise the order of films logged under a given date in the diary view.

For example, I have found evidence that I watched a film on a day in 2015 that I forgot to log at the time. There was another film I logged on that date, but I'm pretty sure I watched the already-logged film at night and the new film I didn't log during the day. The way LB works at the moment, I can't log them in the same order unless I delete and replace my entry for the existing film.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
James shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • 심비아니 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! I've had similar issues & would love to be able to reorganize them in the correct order xD

• shiveringking8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% agree, I've had this problem many times when logging things during a film festival or movie marathon!

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd really like some way to change the order of movies in the diary that are watched on the same date. If you've watched a lot of movies one day and forgotten to log one (easy during festivals), there's no way to insert a movie to the correct spot without deleting all the movies you saw later that day and re-entering everything again.

General: Website

Feedback and Knowledge Base