I suggest you ...

Reorder films logged on the same day

On the same day, I might watch film x and then film y, in that order. However, if I log film y first, the order in my diary will have them as y and then x, even though I watched x first. I think it would be a convenient feature to be able to reorganise the order of films logged under a given date in the diary view.

For example, I have found evidence that I watched a film on a day in 2015 that I forgot to log at the time. There was another film I logged on that date, but I'm pretty sure I watched the already-logged film at night and the new film I didn't log during the day. The way LB works at the moment, I can't log them in the same order unless I delete and replace my entry for the existing film.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • shiveringking8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% agree, I've had this problem many times when logging things during a film festival or movie marathon!

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd really like some way to change the order of movies in the diary that are watched on the same date. If you've watched a lot of movies one day and forgotten to log one (easy during festivals), there's no way to insert a movie to the correct spot without deleting all the movies you saw later that day and re-entering everything again.

Feedback and Knowledge Base