I suggest you ...

Perform bulk actions (like mark watched or add to list) for all films in a page/list/collection/etc

For example currently trying to make a "Movies I saw in 2012" list and have to add each film seperately. Would like to be able to go into my movies and select multiple items at a time.

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dave Fensome shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Estelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I add a lot of movies to my watchlist but if we want to add all films from one director we have to add all one by one, and ther is no "like" or "add" for one director. we could have a list by director / or by actor that we can add

• Lou Schumaker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make the ability to generate a list from a filtered diary, e.g. you van filter your diary down to just 2017 movies rates 3.5 stars or over and then make a list from that (instead of adding each film to a list manually)

• Am commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a “select/all” button so you have the option to select multiple movies at a time and list them as watched/watchlist etc. it would be a lot easier than selecting each one individually.

• AdminMatthew Buchanan (Admin, Letterboxd) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@John I’ll amend this to under consideration. We can see the benefit of marking a collection as watched (but this still only represents a small number of films, as most don’t belong to a collection at all).

• John McCormick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sad to see this declined. I am new to Letterboxd and I would like an easier way to add all the movies I've seen (or wish to see) rather than one at a time.

• Nithin Sai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The website need to have mark watched list to a complete list not needing to mark watch individual films in a list.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

especially for series. Like for Harry Potter, I'd have to search for it 8 times and add each film individually. There should be a way to select all and add all 8 at the same time.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base