I suggest you ...

Private film diary notes (per film, per viewing, and shows up under the film in a timeline)

It would be really fantastic to be able to take private notes on a film that attach to each movie and per viewing. I would love to be able to take private notes like

"Saw this at the AMC in Scottsdale with Jonny. Had to much to drink and got kicked out halfway through".

"Since wasn't able to see the whole thing last time, saw the movie again. This time didn't drink and didn't see it with Jonny. Really enjoyed it, felt good to finally see it".

"Saw this movie at home on Netflix with Christie for the first time in a long time. I remember it being longer and feeling more magical, it seemed fast and less interesting than before, but maybe that's because I was looking at Christie's beautiful smile the whole time".

So each movie allows you to make kind of a movie diary entry for each viewing, then when you look up the movie in the app, you can get a whole timeline of everytime you watched that movie, how your experiences differed each time you watched it and under what conditions. I personally would love something like this. I wish I had this since I was a kid so I could see how things change as I grow with films. But I don't necessarily want all the info public, nor would anybody find any of this interesting but myself.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google