I suggest you ...

Cover Photo

Wouldn't it be great if our profiles could have cover photos?

This would not be unlike Facebook, Twitter, or even the film pages themselves; every user would now just have the ability to post their own (hopefully film related) images for their covers. Heck, even if it's not film related, perhaps it would allow for some further insight into the mind of each user, and would provide an overall more enjoyable experience as clicking through reviews, likes, etc.

Just a thought!

91 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Will Folsom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • 심비아니 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fingers crossed that this can be customized someday.. even if only via TMDB, to choose something specifically, not restricted to either the top favorites OR "most voted for", but any posted. That would be neat!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe cover photos could be limited to stills from the movie. A user would choose to add a cover photo, be prompted to choose a film, and then be shown still(s) from that film and asked to pick one for their cover photo.

• Hentai Cop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent idea! mubi has had this function from the get-go, and I love having the Facebook cover photo. I just hope that if this is implemented we will be able to upload our own, as it would be great to have custom images that show off our film "style", making for better social functionality.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base