I suggest you ...

Lists on film page

If I were to go onto an individual films page, I would like to see if that movie is in one of my lists.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Samuel Scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  AdminMatthew Buchanan (CEO / Founder, Letterboxd) responded  · 

Good idea. The quickest way to do this right now is to click the Lists icon below the poster, then change the view to filter by You instead of everyone. Be good to have that on the page somewhere though, you’re right.

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be somewhere next to where it shows what friends have seen the movie, and it needs to show if the film is in a list that you have FOLLOWED. For example, clicking on Army of Shadows would show on that film's page that it is in the Criterion list and the 1000 Films to See. I'm following/subscribed to both those lists and it would be a useful tool to help me keep track.

• David Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"The quickest way to do this right now is to click the Lists icon below the poster, then change the view to filter by You instead of everyone. Be good to have that on the page somewhere though, you’re right."

That's all well and good... but what if you have private lists? I'd very much appreciate those appearing in such a view..

• 12pt9 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second the request, if possible without yet another click. Maybe simply change the colour of the list-icon to indicate it has been listed.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base