I suggest you ...

Regional Netflix

Hi guys. Sorry but I did not renew my Pro subscription. With Netflix blocking VPN and Proxy users, the Pro subscription adds absolutely zero value to any Non-US user.

I do not need to import films anymore: I did that once when I joined and that was it. The only pro feature left for me to use was to filter my watchlist by Netflix Instant availability, which is hardly worth the subscription price anyway.

Now, the feature is worthless, since I can't check the availability with my local (Brazil) Netflix catalogue.

Please consider this, you guys might be losing a lot of people because of that.

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Gustavo Campos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminMatthew Buchanan (Admin, Letterboxd) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We already support non-US Amazon and iTunes, as we generate those ourselves through public APIs. For other services, we rely on GoWatchIt for availability data, and they only have this for the US at this time. When they expand, we will too.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in the UK and in a similar situation. If non-US Amazon and Netflix information was available I'd go 'Pro' immediately.

• Imar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have a regional Netflix filter as well. The default is US, and even though this is understandable from a business point of view, I would really appreciate a Netflix Netherlands filter.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base