General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Different color to see our personal rating

First of all, i'm sorry for my bad english ! I'm a french user and I would like to share an idea, it could be useful I think ^^
    On the IOS app, If I want to see my rating for a movie, I have to click on the "...". It's not that long, but I think it would be more useful if our personal rating was visible directly on the front page, like in the user's average rating, do you know what I mean ? Maybe a different color for our personal rating, or maybe a brighter star.
    DIfferent…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  0 comments  ·  iOS app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • I keep getting click bait spam on your app

I’m really enjoying using this app and I’m new to the platform. So it’s worrying me that I always get the same type of click bait / phishing type of advert that claims I’ve won an iPhone cause I’m the 1000th customer. Please fix this, if I’m investing time and putting my info into this app, I need to be assured that data isn’t completely being ransomed to anybody. I’m not ignorant I know cause it’s free we can expect adverts but click bait spam ads, really ??

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)