General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Where to Watch

The “Where to Watch” section for each movie is a great tool and a good way to easily find films in my watchlist that can be immediately available (I have Netflix, Hulu, and Prime). Unfortunately, it seems these haven’t been updated in years: there are many films that say they are available on Netflix when they are not and vice versa. Netflix publishes a list of what’s coming and going each month and it would seem easy to continue to update...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  iOS app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We use GoWatchIt.com’s data to keep our Netflix availability up to date, but we can sometimes lag by a few days/weeks for less popular titles. If you spot any titles that have incorrect data for the US market in the Where to Watch panel, please send a list to help@letterboxd.com and we’ll get them updated. We appreciate the help!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base