General

General

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Me and several other users I know would love it if there was a separate section for TV shows. We love the app and just want to spend more time using it and discovering new shows.

231 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sorry, didn’t know how to report a bug. I’ve noticed a few times where the “Where to Watch” feature doesn’t align with there films are actually available.

Looking at the movie “Never Rarely Sometimes Always”, it’s available on HBO Max. If you click the Powered by JustWatch it shows the correct service but on letterboxd it only shows Itunes and Amazon

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I've been watching the Studio Ghibli films on HBO Max with the incredible English voice actors. My stats however show the (I'm sure also good) original Japanese voice actors. I wish both casts were listed or that there could be a choice to select which language animated films were watched in. This would also be good for users in other countries who watch American animated films with voice actors in their own languages.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It appears that my Amazon Prime filter under Services on my Pro account is no longer showing me just the free streaming options! It appears it is also showing paid options which is a bummer. Pretty sure it’s a bug. Mind looking into it for us?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)