General

General

Categories

1. I made a review of a film, but the film page was deleted and then reuploaded and my review was lost. Could you retrieve it to me?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Maybe like a gold star or something. Or is this what your plan for the like/heart was? Maybe try it out beta style with Pros and Patrons, see how it does.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a filter to hide/show movies on that are included on [dropdown menu of your lists]. It would be helpful to set aside movies you can't find (in the second (3rd, 4th) tier of the watchlist, to be reviewed at a later date), but still exclude them when you're trying to search for movies you haven't seen, and aren't on your watchlist. I have a lot of movies I want to see but I can't find, and I have to pick between them clogging up my watchlist or clogging up the movie search results.
    And if you do it by…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can you only add one diary entry per day? I managed to enter one film, but when I went to add a second to the diary page I could find no option to add it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There are several ways to add films: at the top right of almost every page is an “Add a Film” button which adds to your diary (provided you specify the date). You can also “log” films from many other pages including the film’s own page, and review pages for the film. We appreciate the feedback nonetheless.

5. If you want your home should be secure from all the burglars, and intruders and you don’t want to become the victim of any crime. Arlo sign-in is done to relieve the problem with all the security purposes. After the security cameras have come in the scenario, people are feeling relaxed and tension free because now there loved ones are secure and the pets and newborn children’s too. Arlo Pro Login will be done very easily if the user thoroughly follows the technician’s advice.

https://camfixya.com/arlo-login/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Are you searching for “My HP Printer Is Offline” solutions? Here we are giving you fully automated and advanced resolution for HP Printer Support so that you can access your printer uninterruptedly. 123 helpline have an expert team of expert technicians who are having great knowledge of printer support services for offering you the best sort of solution for any of your problems with the printer.

To Know More Dial: 1-855-888-8325 Or Visit: https://www.easyprintersupport.com/hp-printer-is-offline

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Not a big deal, I just got the "Please validate your new Letterboxd..." email twice.

Thanks, looks great so far!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Mike Harding responded

Thanks Patrick,
    At the moment if you re-visit the site but haven’t validated your email yet it will re-send the validation email. This was intended for the case where maybe someone had lost the email etc… but a lot of people have been getting multiple emails so we need to change the way this works. Potentially we may just change it to show a message on the site when revisiting if you haven’t validated yet.

8. I appreciate the effort to streamline the seen-unseen button on lists and actor/director pages, but in the end I'm not sure I understand it. It takes far more time to hover and then click than it does to simply click. A reversion would be more useful.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I wish I didn't have to sign back in to the site every time I want to use it. I leave the browser tab open, but if I'm away for a day or so I'm signed out.

This is with Brave (Chrome) on MacOS 10.13.6.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. An indie/ druggie/ dramedy/ musical now available on Amazon Prime

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. would really like to have a notifications tab on the website so i can see who has liked my reviews or commented

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you look at the stats page on a Pro user’s profile, you can see which movies they’ve watched the most. I think Letterboxd should introduce a way to view how many times you’ve watched a movie on a movie’s page, and to see how many times friends have seen it. It’d also be really helpful to manually add how many times you’ve seen a movie, without having to log it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/9146-eyes-on-the-prize

This may not be eligible since it technically has a second season, however it is currently finished and could be considered a 14 part documentary-miniseries in the same way https://letterboxd.com/film/the-vietnam-war/ is.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. figure out a way to stop Letterboxd from using foreign posters (i.e.: languages other than english) for films that aren't from non-english speaking countries. basically, only use a film poster from a country where the movie is produced. like for "rust and bone" use the french poster since its a french film but for "bourne legacy" only use the US poster since its a US film.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I find no value here. The last thing that interests me is reading other people's opinions of films. In general the online reaction times are too slow, the dark backgrounds make things hard to read, the interface fails to work well on my tablet, and I'm outta here.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. SBCGlobal stands for Southwestern Corporation and is one important part of the email world. It started as a child company of Bell service but was later merged with AT&T services in 2005. So for now, the email domains that end with SBCGlobal.net are a part of AT&T services. SBCGlobal is a free email service offered to every AT&T user and it can even be accessed with Yahoo mail. So now if you want to login to Sbcglobal.net, you will be redirected towards Yahoo mail att.net page. We provide customer services so no SBCGlobal user can feel alone when he/she facing…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. maybe it would be possible to show the release date depending on the very country you live in (maybe add location settings to the profile?)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My 4 most recently viewed films are not displaying the "review" icon next to them in Diary mode. I think the problem is that the film is being logged twice: once when I said I viewed it on this date, and then again when I add my review. Perhaps only the first instance (without the review) is being shown in the diary?

It would be good if the review link showed up in the diary regardless of when it was logged. It's the only clear indicator we have of films we have or have yet to review.

In fact, it…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can add a review to a log entry after the fact. If you go back to an existing log entry, you’ll see an option to Edit it/Add a review. This is the preferred method for sure.

To fix your diary, you could copy your reviews onto the original log entries and then delete the duplicate entries.

In future we might ask you if you wish to add a review to an existing diary entry at the time you submit it, I guess this would help?

20. Hi there,
    It seems like the app and the website, whenever I rate films do not sync up. Right now I have different films rated on the website and those ratings are not in the app. And also the other way around.
    Really hope this can be fixed!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?