General

General

Categories

1. The search function is currently seperating the keywords with '+', while requiring "-" in the URL, making search not function.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When you look at the stats page on a Pro user’s profile, you can see which movies they’ve watched the most. I think Letterboxd should introduce a way to view how many times you’ve watched a movie on a movie’s page, and to see how many times friends have seen it. It’d also be really helpful to manually add how many times you’ve seen a movie, without having to log it.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There are already many posts about the same subject, some going as far as 2012, and since nothing really changed since then, and this is still one of the worst aspects of Letterboxd, it's still relevant to talk about it: LB's "Popular Reviews" heavily favours twitter-esque quips and jokes that say little to nothing about the actual movie or the "reviewer's" opinion; thid makes LB look like any other social media driven by popularity and vanity, and it defeats the purpose of having a site dedicated to movie discussion. A lot of comments in said "reviews" make it clear that…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I made a review of a film, but the film page was deleted and then reuploaded and my review was lost. Could you retrieve it to me?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Address:
    180 James Street South
    Hamilton, Ontario
    L8P 4V1
    Canada

Phone Number:
    +1 289-990-3986

Website URL:
    https://goffa.ca/

Business Email:
    hello@goffa.ca

Keywords:
    Halal, halal meat, halal chicken, halal foods, halal deli, halal products, halal grocery, halal supermarket, halal mart, grocery delivery, cedar, Adonis, Phoenicia, iqbal foods, حلال, Shan

Description:
    Goffa is the most comprehensive online grocery delivery service in Ontario and across Canada. Goffa has variety of international products and halal foods. It serves most of the local brands such as cedar, phoenicia and Shan.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. SBCGlobal stands for Southwestern Corporation and is one important part of the email world. It started as a child company of Bell service but was later merged with AT&T services in 2005. So for now, the email domains that end with SBCGlobal.net are a part of AT&T services. SBCGlobal is a free email service offered to every AT&T user and it can even be accessed with Yahoo mail. So now if you want to login to Sbcglobal.net, you will be redirected towards Yahoo mail att.net page. We provide customer services so no SBCGlobal user can feel alone when he/she facing…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If you want your home should be secure from all the burglars, and intruders and you don’t want to become the victim of any crime. Arlo sign-in is done to relieve the problem with all the security purposes. After the security cameras have come in the scenario, people are feeling relaxed and tension free because now there loved ones are secure and the pets and newborn children’s too. Arlo Pro Login will be done very easily if the user thoroughly follows the technician’s advice.

https://camfixya.com/arlo-login/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I know it’s been said before but here is how i view the idea. I have lists such as ‘Favourite Films of 1950s’ and so on for each decade and i’d like to be able to group them in a folder so they don’t take up so much room in the list section. This is the same for lists ranking the work of directors, the more lists i make the harder it is to organise them so some kind of organisational system such as lists needs to be put in place. Just like on a computers file system a new…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be great if you could import this mini-series from TMDB. It is a 5 episode mini-series followed by a final movie.
    https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/1257-tokyo-friends
    The movie is already here: https://letterboxd.com/film/tokyo-friends-the-movie/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/9146-eyes-on-the-prize

This may not be eligible since it technically has a second season, however it is currently finished and could be considered a 14 part documentary-miniseries in the same way https://letterboxd.com/film/the-vietnam-war/ is.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So i understand that with Pro and Patron memberships we get the “Most Watched” section in stars, but that’s only a limited amount of films and i’d quite like to be able to see every film i’ve logged more than once in that section rather than the 10 that is available at the moment.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For Arlo sign in having some of the steps, such as navigate to any of the web browsers, in the URL bar address one can easily put the Arlo pro login. Followed with the email address and the password. One can easily use Arlo. if you need any help the support team is present round the clock to assist you. Give a call, and it will be redirected with any of the highly experienced experts. And he will tell you in a very simple language, about the simple steps, so, hurry up enjoy the features of the camera after sign…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You're forcing pop-up ads onto us so clearly you don't need to rip people off. You're making money from the ads so make those weak features that aren't worth paying any money for let alone $50 for a year. To show a jpeg banner? Really? To read the stats you already automatically collate? Really? Stop being so greedy, maybe you wouldn't need to force these annoying pop-up ads.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you please revert back to the way the profile page looked yesterday? It's so much less satisfying to see your stats increase with it now being so incredibly small at the top. The bio was fine where it was before underneath. It is too cluttered and aesthetically unsatisfying.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. when adding films to a list there should be an option to tag all the films included on the list with the same tag, instead of having to do it individually. I could only see the tags on the list function, and not tagging all the films inside a list. That would be very helpful.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I wish I didn't have to sign back in to the site every time I want to use it. I leave the browser tab open, but if I'm away for a day or so I'm signed out.

This is with Brave (Chrome) on MacOS 10.13.6.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When I have movies that I want to watch, I not only add them to my watchlist, but also to my personal lists. I have a list for the movies I want to watch with my boyfriend, those I want to watch on my own, with my friend who likes arthouse film, etc etc. Many times, one movie falls into more than one of these lists and then I need click add to list and to choose the list so many times, my head starts hurting. Think this should be an easy fix and the interface will only be improved,…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Right now as a Pro member on the Andriod app, when you want to view the Stats page it links you to a browser window. It would be awesome if this page was accessible in the app.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?