Your own rating is now shown for all your rated films while editing a list.
thanks for the improvement
Very good idea
Wrong. Once you added a film to watchlist the pop-up box will appear "remove" from watchlist then.
There's also a filter possibility to "hide watchlisted".
Thanks for the thoughts!
1) Once you start using the site, your profile page shows your most recent activity prominently.
2) We chose to include all films in recent activity, even if they’re old.
3) You can filter by year and genre in the main Films section (http://letterboxd.com/films/). You can also hide films you haven’t seen in that section, which personalises it.
4) Grid/List switcher is something we’d like to add in future on relevant sections, yes.
6) Activity is only useful if you follow other members. If you don’t you’re best not to use it. It works great when you do follow other active members.
7) We have some plans around Watchlists. Something for later this year hopefully!
Note that you can already import one list into another (if you’re Pro, you can clone someone’s list and then—by removing everything above the column titles for film entries in the exported file the file—you can import this into another list). This provides a union of two lists, but not an intersection. We’ll have a think about list comparison for intersection.
Yes. I'm always thinking about it. Would be very helpful... basically some ranked lists simply wouldnt need arrangement
We love this idea and are formulating some plans around collaboration in general.